After pregnancy acne worse

After pregnancy acne worse

I am 28 years and disturb me greatly to my skin. Three years ago I got a beauty of a son and in the period when I was pregnant, I had the best skin ever.

So good spirits, I thought I finally had that horrible acne, but unfortunately. My skin looks worse than ever. The only difference is that now I have acne, especially around the mouth and cheeks. Acne is also changed: it now seems cysts, hard balls ...

Currently I clean my skin morning and evening with the cleanser and as of Pascaud day & night cream I use now a vitamin cream of Environ. Besides I do about 3 or 4 times a week exfoliation. The only downside is that my skin is not really fat, but really feels taut and dry when I have no cream.

What is the best solution for me? I even consider going to the dermatologist, although the use of medication is me again. I want fast results, because my skin is so bad never been to it. I do not know what to do. Previously I could not ever make up the door, but even at home you see me running longer without makeup.


Skin Expert replies

The acne that you are dealing with is probably due to a hormonal imbalance. During your pregnancy you had less or no problems with acne. Unfortunately it's back again and as you indicate in a worse shape and is concentrated around the mouth and cheek area.

Always monitor the use of a peel with a blemished / acne skin that is not "coarse" grains which the skin is stimulated in a wrong way and will create more oil. You write that your skin feels too dry and taut, this indicates a moisture deficit. The skin is too dry.

The following products and treatments I advise you to use your balance to improve skin:

- Cleanser: 2x daily, morning and evening

- Eliminate : the morning after cleansing

- 24 ampoules course : every evening after cleansing massage, then do not use cream to be

- Salicylic exfoliator: several times a week as intensive cleaning, this peel is gentle to the skin

- Hydrating Mask: use after the salicylic exfoliator, ensures immediate comfort to dehydrated skin

To tackle acne skin we must work from within through dietary supplements

- DETO-x : ensures the removal of waste and cleanses the body so that its effect on the skin.

- Skin-X contains such good fatty acids and herbs that purify.

- Ultra Vital: Contains all the B complex.

In the institute the following treatments may be performed:

- Pascaud treatment: The skin gets a good deep clean and is working on the moisture content

- Pascaud Lite Laser / LED behandeling.Deze will concentrate on the acne to reduce inflammation.

At home you can still watch the following things:

- Drink enough water, minus 2 liters per day

- Use every morning and evening after cleansing a clean towel

- Change the pillowcase frequently

The dermatologist will probably prescribe medication as a solution. This problem will be addressed in terms of acne, feel the tightness will continue and there must be more to your skin condition be worked. Your body needs some time to find the balance again and you will see it on your skin. Soon you with peace of mind the house without makeup!